Author Topic: Let's get to know each other!  (Read 2181 times)

brevig

Let's get to know each other!
« on: June 23, 2011, 04:13:58 PM »
Feel free to write a paragraph or ten about yourself!

It's always nice to have someone to associate the alias with. I'll start:

My name is Alexander Brevig.
I work professionally as a systems architect and developer, and I have been a happy citizen of earth for 23 years. Until recently I have been an active member in the Arduino community under the alias AlphaBeta, but I have switched camps and I'm now enthusiastically invested in Wiring.
I am a member of the Wiring team, and I am the Lead Library Developer.
Lastly; I play with my band IMMETIC - feel free to take a listen to three songs from our upcoming debut on http://soundcloud.com/immetic.
When I'm not programming or playing in my band, I'm with my lovely fiance.

As always; feel free to contact me here:

Mowcius

Re: Let's get to know each other!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2011, 08:58:17 AM »
Heh - might as well.

I'm Rob Whitfield, actively a member of the Arduino Forums (under the same alias of Mowcius).
I'm also shifting my focus across to Wiring due to the infuriating faults with the Arduino project as a whole and the unwillingness of the team to accept help, which any of the higher-profile members on the Arduino forum will be able to tell you about.

I am not a member of the Wiring team but I like to annoy bhagman with extensive lists of comments/suggestions and I can look at the project and see a number of things which I feel I have had an effect on.

I'm not a brilliant programmer and have been at it for almost 2 years teaching myself on and off but I have an extensive background knowledge of electronic products, code examples etc. I'm in that respect more of a hardware guy.

I'm not currently in work but hopefully that will change in the next couple of weeks.

Looking forward to helping with the future of Wiring!

alex

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »
Not to  be left out.

Alex Bonnar, also unemployed with little prospect of starting shortly,never the less was always intrested  in electronics, valve technology was all the rage (at least in televisions),progrmming and me dont get along although i`m am grasping a little at a time.

I can confidently declare that i will be activley seekin support on regular basis for the foreseable future

Alex.

Mowcius

« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2011, 10:25:45 PM »
Update: I have a job... yey for me - boo for less time for electronics hackery