Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / you are mistaken. i suggest it to examine.
« Last post by lulljdto on August 13, 2018, 03:00:44 AM »
nowadays. i go through on this concept considerably.. it is required to try out all
Exhibition / i would like to chat to you on this topic.
« Last post by lulljdto on August 12, 2018, 06:00:50 PM »
one thing so does not depart anything at all. outstanding phrase and it is duly
General Discussion / you are mistaken. let us examine.
« Last post by lulljdto on August 12, 2018, 05:55:28 PM »
has identified a website with interesting you a concern..
Exhibition / this predicament is familiar to me. i invite to dialogue.
« Last post by lulljdto on August 12, 2018, 05:21:46 PM »
you have been frequented. just with a brilliant notion..
General Discussion / let us chat on this concept.
« Last post by lulljdto on August 12, 2018, 05:19:28 PM »
it not absolutely that is essential for me..it is needed. to try out all.it is not necessary to try all successively.
Programming Questions / Re: Has anyone programmed a MPS20n0040D-S Pressure Sensor?
« Last post by Qynx on July 21, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
Here you can find a usable library for the HX711

https://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/Weight_Sensor_Module_SKU:SEN0160

best regards,

Rob
Programming Questions / Has anyone programmed a MPS20n0040D-S Pressure Sensor?
« Last post by m6powers on June 06, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
I am running an Arduino UNO with a SparkFun HX-711 Load Cell AMP. I am trying to find a good program to use
to get my sensor to read pressure and to check out out my connections. I had to Solder the HX-71 and need to make sure it is working. With this being my first go at programming, I am running blinded my my inexperience.
                      Thanks for any help!
I have a couple of 120v AC fans that came from old air hockey tables, they currently have a toggle switch to turn them on and off however I would like to be able to control there speed instead of it just being full on or off as they are quite noisy at max. I have limited knowledge with electronics and I don't typically mess with mains voltage but I was curious if this was possible and if so what type of switch I could use or what would be best. I would prefer a small switch similar to the one it already has but I would also be fine using a bigger one if needed.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Wiring Hardware Questions / Reviving the original Wiring (ATmega128a) board?
« Last post by westfw on March 15, 2018, 06:34:32 AM »
(How depressing; most of the Forum Messages in the last several years are spam.)

Anyway, the ATmega128a is fantasticly cheap these days (from China), and I had some interest in creating an old-style Wiring board aimed at hand assembly...
And it's pretty much working...
https://hackaday.io/project/62511-revive-wiring
Installation Questions / Re: Installing Wiring in Linux
« Last post by Sibiler on December 21, 2017, 11:47:00 AM »
i'm sorry for replying to an old thread but I am having problems installing wiring on Linux and I was wondering if someone can help me, thanks, wanna do it now that i sit home doing nothng but searching for meds reviews. any help would be appreciated!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10