login

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Wiring Hardware Questions / Re: Adding variable switch/dial to air hockey table fan.
« Last post by Lucilla on September 14, 2018, 09:25:18 AM »
Hello there, I would really recommend the big switch small switches are not that good had the same problem once, I switched to big and it is solved now
Programming Questions / Re: Has anyone programmed a MPS20n0040D-S Pressure Sensor?
« Last post by Qynx on July 21, 2018, 01:15:42 AM »
Here you can find a usable library for the HX711

https://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/Weight_Sensor_Module_SKU:SEN0160

best regards,

Rob
Programming Questions / Has anyone programmed a MPS20n0040D-S Pressure Sensor?
« Last post by m6powers on June 06, 2018, 01:05:17 PM »
I am running an Arduino UNO with a SparkFun HX-711 Load Cell AMP. I am trying to find a good program to use
to get my sensor to read pressure and to check out out my connections. I had to Solder the HX-71 and need to make sure it is working. With this being my first go at programming, I am running blinded my my inexperience.
                      Thanks for any help!
I have a couple of 120v AC fans that came from old air hockey tables, they currently have a toggle switch to turn them on and off however I would like to be able to control there speed instead of it just being full on or off as they are quite noisy at max. I have limited knowledge with electronics and I don't typically mess with mains voltage but I was curious if this was possible and if so what type of switch I could use or what would be best. I would prefer a small switch similar to the one it already has but I would also be fine using a bigger one if needed.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Wiring Hardware Questions / Reviving the original Wiring (ATmega128a) board?
« Last post by westfw on March 15, 2018, 06:34:32 AM »
(How depressing; most of the Forum Messages in the last several years are spam.)

Anyway, the ATmega128a is fantasticly cheap these days (from China), and I had some interest in creating an old-style Wiring board aimed at hand assembly...
And it's pretty much working...
https://hackaday.io/project/62511-revive-wiring
Installation Questions / Re: Installing Wiring in Linux
« Last post by Sibiler on December 21, 2017, 11:47:00 AM »
i'm sorry for replying to an old thread but I am having problems installing wiring on Linux and I was wondering if someone can help me, thanks, wanna do it now that i sit home doing nothng but searching for meds reviews. any help would be appreciated!
General Developer Discussion / How to get the hex?
« Last post by GilMata on December 07, 2017, 01:00:39 PM »
Hello I wrote code in wiring but my question is how to get the .hex in arduino ID this is generated in temp but i don't know where is it in wiring.

or this is not possible to get
Website Questions / Micromag units of measurement for readings
« Last post by ZPMMaker on November 28, 2017, 08:34:45 AM »
Hello,

I'm working with the MicroMag 3-axis magnetometer, as described at http://wiring.org.co/learning/basics/magneticfield.html

The script provided there (which runs on Arduino) outputs three readings (mag field x,y,z) to serial output/USB.

However, the script doesn't say what units the magnetic field readings are provided in.

Does anyone know what these are?

Thanks in advance.  :)
Electronics Questions / Re: Controlling 400 LED
« Last post by Sibiler on November 15, 2017, 04:52:50 AM »
I couldnt stop here am tell u guys my oppinion, i love when on forums are nice and helpfull people like here, great community!!
General Discussion / auto/ manual wiring circuit diagram
« Last post by smsebna on September 23, 2017, 04:13:33 PM »
Hello everyone

I have a question about wiring circuit diagram.

I have one motor that turn right and left, with selector switch.

These are my steps:

1. If operator select auto mode, in1 is activated , so out 1 or out2 is activated, according to program of PLC, motor is turned to right or left.
2. If operator select manual mode, in2 is activated, so out3 is activated, and operator can select turn right or turn left the motor.
The problem is :

When operator turn left the motor, out3 connected to out1 reversely. And when operator turn right the motor, out3 connected to out2 reversely.

How I can fix these problems?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10